A malware infection has screwed up plans for Indian business schools to run admission tests online for the first time. Many would-be students were told tests would have to be rescheduled after unspecified malware derailed plans to offer the CAT (Common Admission Test) online. An estimated 8,000 of 45,000 candidates due to take …
Better ring their IT support.....
"Hello, this is Heinrich, what may I be doing for you today?"
What Operating System did this 'malware infection' run on ?
Malware Infection???? Yeah, righhhht!!!!!!!
I guess that's what you get when you OUTSOURCE* your IT!!!!
* For you wankers that did not bother to read, it was an American company performing the testing in India? Go figure!
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene