A malware infection has screwed up plans for Indian business schools to run admission tests online for the first time. Many would-be students were told tests would have to be rescheduled after unspecified malware derailed plans to offer the CAT (Common Admission Test) online. An estimated 8,000 of 45,000 candidates due to take …
Better ring their IT support.....
"Hello, this is Heinrich, what may I be doing for you today?"
What Operating System did this 'malware infection' run on ?
Malware Infection???? Yeah, righhhht!!!!!!!
I guess that's what you get when you OUTSOURCE* your IT!!!!
* For you wankers that did not bother to read, it was an American company performing the testing in India? Go figure!
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Do you STRUGGLE with EMAIL? You need ANOTHER INBOX, says Google