A malware infection has screwed up plans for Indian business schools to run admission tests online for the first time. Many would-be students were told tests would have to be rescheduled after unspecified malware derailed plans to offer the CAT (Common Admission Test) online. An estimated 8,000 of 45,000 candidates due to take …
Better ring their IT support.....
"Hello, this is Heinrich, what may I be doing for you today?"
What Operating System did this 'malware infection' run on ?
Malware Infection???? Yeah, righhhht!!!!!!!
I guess that's what you get when you OUTSOURCE* your IT!!!!
* For you wankers that did not bother to read, it was an American company performing the testing in India? Go figure!
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10. Evidently, Seven ate Nine
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9