A malware infection has screwed up plans for Indian business schools to run admission tests online for the first time. Many would-be students were told tests would have to be rescheduled after unspecified malware derailed plans to offer the CAT (Common Admission Test) online. An estimated 8,000 of 45,000 candidates due to take …
Better ring their IT support.....
"Hello, this is Heinrich, what may I be doing for you today?"
What Operating System did this 'malware infection' run on ?
Malware Infection???? Yeah, righhhht!!!!!!!
I guess that's what you get when you OUTSOURCE* your IT!!!!
* For you wankers that did not bother to read, it was an American company performing the testing in India? Go figure!
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM