Miscreants have developed a ransomware package that blocks internet access in a bid to force infected users into paying up by sending a text message to a premium rate SMS number, lining the pocket of cybercrooks in the process. The malware comes bundled in a package called uFast Download Manager and targets potential marks in …
So does Mandlesons 3 strikes law
Well? Mandlesons 3 strikes law also blocks internet access. And he consorts with suspected Russian criminals too.
/Cheap shot, couldn't resists it.
can't SMS numbers be tracked?
i just don't get how incompetent law enforcement are.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24