Miscreants have developed a ransomware package that blocks internet access in a bid to force infected users into paying up by sending a text message to a premium rate SMS number, lining the pocket of cybercrooks in the process. The malware comes bundled in a package called uFast Download Manager and targets potential marks in …
So does Mandlesons 3 strikes law
Well? Mandlesons 3 strikes law also blocks internet access. And he consorts with suspected Russian criminals too.
/Cheap shot, couldn't resists it.
can't SMS numbers be tracked?
i just don't get how incompetent law enforcement are.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests