Miscreants have developed a ransomware package that blocks internet access in a bid to force infected users into paying up by sending a text message to a premium rate SMS number, lining the pocket of cybercrooks in the process. The malware comes bundled in a package called uFast Download Manager and targets potential marks in …
So does Mandlesons 3 strikes law
Well? Mandlesons 3 strikes law also blocks internet access. And he consorts with suspected Russian criminals too.
/Cheap shot, couldn't resists it.
can't SMS numbers be tracked?
i just don't get how incompetent law enforcement are.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- VMware reveals 27-patch Heartbleed fix plan