back to article MS casts Project Natal as uber-remote

Microsoft's turn-Xbox-into-Wii scheme, Project Natal, won't stop at the games console, the company has revealed. Xbox Live chief Marc Whitten has said the motion-detection tech will be used to steer consumers through their telly's menus too. Bye-bye, Media Center Remote - hello, Project Natal. It's a convergence play, of …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Gold badge
Stop

STOP !!!!

The bank robbers have made it out of the bank.

There is just one un-armed policeman out on the street and they have a clear run to the getaway car, but one of the robbers decides to shoot the copper anyway. The other sees and shouts:

"STOP!"

The screen goes blank.

A windows icon apears in the middle of the screen.

Natal had decided that you didn´t want to watch the film anymore.

Phillips..

I'm surprised that you did not reffer to the following in the article or the related stories links at least:

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2009/09/10/philips_uwand/

Hmm

I quite like my physical remote, even though it does fall down the side of the sofa.

Alert

"Be the first to post a comment!"

I think there's something wrong because the two articles I have clicked on the "Be the first to post a comment!" link there's always been plenty of comments even when I go back and forced a refresh (bypassing the cache). What happened to the link that used to say how many comments there are?

Alert

Upvote missing link back

When I upvote a comment there is no link to take me back to the comments. Yes I know how to use the back button of my browser but not having such a link just seems inconsistent with the rest of the site.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums