Acer has shown off its SMB and HPC entry tickets at a Milan show today. The company has been perceived as a PC and mobile-centric vendor because its offerings haven't included beefy servers or storage suited to mainstream small and medium business (SMB) or, in any way at all, the high-performance computing (HPC) market. It does …
In the current market...
... this is a cromulent strategy.
I suppose I'd better read the perfectly cromulent article now...
DAMNIT! Beaten to the punch!
If I didn't have to look up the correct spelling of 'cromulent' I would have been ok. Wouldn't want to mis-spell a made up word!
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs