Acer has shown off its SMB and HPC entry tickets at a Milan show today. The company has been perceived as a PC and mobile-centric vendor because its offerings haven't included beefy servers or storage suited to mainstream small and medium business (SMB) or, in any way at all, the high-performance computing (HPC) market. It does …
In the current market...
... this is a cromulent strategy.
I suppose I'd better read the perfectly cromulent article now...
DAMNIT! Beaten to the punch!
If I didn't have to look up the correct spelling of 'cromulent' I would have been ok. Wouldn't want to mis-spell a made up word!
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play