Acer has shown off its SMB and HPC entry tickets at a Milan show today. The company has been perceived as a PC and mobile-centric vendor because its offerings haven't included beefy servers or storage suited to mainstream small and medium business (SMB) or, in any way at all, the high-performance computing (HPC) market. It does …
In the current market...
... this is a cromulent strategy.
I suppose I'd better read the perfectly cromulent article now...
DAMNIT! Beaten to the punch!
If I didn't have to look up the correct spelling of 'cromulent' I would have been ok. Wouldn't want to mis-spell a made up word!
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion