Acer has shown off its SMB and HPC entry tickets at a Milan show today. The company has been perceived as a PC and mobile-centric vendor because its offerings haven't included beefy servers or storage suited to mainstream small and medium business (SMB) or, in any way at all, the high-performance computing (HPC) market. It does …
In the current market...
... this is a cromulent strategy.
I suppose I'd better read the perfectly cromulent article now...
DAMNIT! Beaten to the punch!
If I didn't have to look up the correct spelling of 'cromulent' I would have been ok. Wouldn't want to mis-spell a made up word!
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops