back to article Samsung H1 Vodafone 360

Apparently, you are nobody today if you aren't connected to hundreds of other people through a web of social networks. If you aren’t poking, tweeting, linking, posting, chatting, emailing and texting, you're living in the past. Samsung H1 on Vodafone 360 Samsung's H1: built for Vodafone 360's social network centric UI No …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

good phone but

I got this phone as a marketing this from Vodafone so been using it since release and I definately find it less annoying than my old N96. The OS is faster. The only issue I find with this phone is the cloud stuff, it isnt syncing properly with Facebook yet and the msn messenger isnt working properly yet either. Vodafone have said that they are working on it, but would have been nice if the marketing guys had spoken to the IT guys before launching the service. On the plus side though, I find it, usually, nice and fast. Couple of niggles like not being able to book fortnightly meetings but hey ho.

2. Sampler

YouTube Client

Did you have the parental blocking on your line? By default my T-Mobile sim came with Parental Blocking enable which meant my TouchPro2's built in YouTube client failed to work seemingly when trying to use the data tariff yet worked on wifi - it wasn't until I tried to go onto YouTube via Opera over the data tariff did I find out it was blocked, disabled Parental Blocking (being nearly 30 I trust myself to use it responsibly) and away the app went.

3. Alvar
    Joke

Social Netwoking?

If this involves flash-frying anyone who twitters or uses Farcebook I'm all for it :)

4. JLAKER

Screen resolution

Screen resolution is actually 800x480 not 800x400. Battery life on this bad-boy is streets ahead of my iPhone which I have to charge more than once a day!

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like