IBM is set to buy database security firm Guardium for $225m. The deal to acquire the 60 person firm is expected to close on Monday. Guardium was founded in Israel in 2002 before moving its headquarters to Boston, USA, a year later. Big Blue has reportedly been courting Guardium since January, eventually offering a sweet-enough …
What's the definition of a startup? Can a company that's been going for 7 years - that's only 4 less than Google - really be defined as a startup? Or is it more a question of whether you're actually making money rather than just burning through venture capital?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- VMware reveals 27-patch Heartbleed fix plan