IBM is set to buy database security firm Guardium for $225m. The deal to acquire the 60 person firm is expected to close on Monday. Guardium was founded in Israel in 2002 before moving its headquarters to Boston, USA, a year later. Big Blue has reportedly been courting Guardium since January, eventually offering a sweet-enough …
What's the definition of a startup? Can a company that's been going for 7 years - that's only 4 less than Google - really be defined as a startup? Or is it more a question of whether you're actually making money rather than just burning through venture capital?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars