IBM is set to buy database security firm Guardium for $225m. The deal to acquire the 60 person firm is expected to close on Monday. Guardium was founded in Israel in 2002 before moving its headquarters to Boston, USA, a year later. Big Blue has reportedly been courting Guardium since January, eventually offering a sweet-enough …
What's the definition of a startup? Can a company that's been going for 7 years - that's only 4 less than Google - really be defined as a startup? Or is it more a question of whether you're actually making money rather than just burning through venture capital?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015