IBM is set to buy database security firm Guardium for $225m. The deal to acquire the 60 person firm is expected to close on Monday. Guardium was founded in Israel in 2002 before moving its headquarters to Boston, USA, a year later. Big Blue has reportedly been courting Guardium since January, eventually offering a sweet-enough …
What's the definition of a startup? Can a company that's been going for 7 years - that's only 4 less than Google - really be defined as a startup? Or is it more a question of whether you're actually making money rather than just burning through venture capital?
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- 'Big Data' analysis Think Amazon is CHEAP? Just take a look at these cloudy graphs...