Sun has pimped up its high-end Storage 7000 product with processor, cache and hard drive upgrades. At Supercomputer 09, Sun announced that it was supporting 2TB drives in its Storage 7000 products, doubling capacity from 288TB to 576TB. It also added InfiniBand and Remote Direct Memory Access (RDMA) as well as boosting processor …
snoop snoop dog
With the AMD snooping overhead - like over 50% performance when 4-way - a dual hex core... thats one hell of an overhead on snoops
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes