Claiming your Bluetooth headset as the “world’s best” is a dangerous statement to make, but one that manufacturer Sennheiser believes its latest cans are worthy of. Sennheiser_MM450_02 Sennheiser’s MM 450 Travel headset Sennheiser’s MM 450 Travel headset does away with a pesky cable by opting to communicate with your media …
They do look like (and hopefully sound like) the shiznit, but at that price? Great Scott!
great idea BUT
is it just me, or bluetooth headphones designed for frequent travelers are a dumb idea..... aircraft always make you disable devices that can transmit / receive wireless......
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?