Claiming your Bluetooth headset as the “world’s best” is a dangerous statement to make, but one that manufacturer Sennheiser believes its latest cans are worthy of. Sennheiser_MM450_02 Sennheiser’s MM 450 Travel headset Sennheiser’s MM 450 Travel headset does away with a pesky cable by opting to communicate with your media …
They do look like (and hopefully sound like) the shiznit, but at that price? Great Scott!
great idea BUT
is it just me, or bluetooth headphones designed for frequent travelers are a dumb idea..... aircraft always make you disable devices that can transmit / receive wireless......
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play