Claiming your Bluetooth headset as the “world’s best” is a dangerous statement to make, but one that manufacturer Sennheiser believes its latest cans are worthy of. Sennheiser_MM450_02 Sennheiser’s MM 450 Travel headset Sennheiser’s MM 450 Travel headset does away with a pesky cable by opting to communicate with your media …
They do look like (and hopefully sound like) the shiznit, but at that price? Great Scott!
great idea BUT
is it just me, or bluetooth headphones designed for frequent travelers are a dumb idea..... aircraft always make you disable devices that can transmit / receive wireless......
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop