There was plenty of noise coming out of the networking vendors, who glue supercomputing nodes and their storage to each other at last week's SC09 supercomputing trade show in Portland, Oregon. El Reg has already told you about QLogic getting reseller deals for its quad data rate InfiniBand host channel adapter from Dell, Hewlett …
Eeh, when I were a lad
4meg Token Ring on Cat3 were a luxury.
Paris, 'cos she's a fast bird.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?