A Geeks Guide 2 Christmas Welcome to the first part of our trilogy of Christmas 2009 goodies! If he hasn't made too many elves redundant, St Nick should be with us in four weeks' time, and for those of you who have yet to begin shopping we'll have 40 per cent savings each week on a range of books from dSLR cameras to iPhones, …
All About Photography?
Are El Reg subtly trying to get us all arrested for Taking Photographs In A Public Place Whilst Being Too Tall?
I have an Olympus E-620. Got any books for Olympus DSLRs ? I've searched Amazon, can't find any so if you have...
Don't know about you, but i got a DVD guide with my olympus E-500, giving a reasonable amount of advice, tips, tricks of the trade etc.
Although i'm not quite sure why the specific make of camera matters, a general photography guide should be fine.
Want something else?
Not a problem we also provide a huge selection of,um, books on, eh, photography. I wait with bated breath for part 2.
Re: @olympus AC
"Although i'm not quite sure why the specific make of camera matters, a general photography guide should be fine."
Apparently they feel the name to duplicate the camera's manual and call it the first section of the book.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base