Praise be - Mozilla has spun out yet another beta for Firefox 3.6, the next iteration of the outfit's popular browser, just in time for Thanksgiving. A finalised version of Firefox 3.6, based on the Gecko 1.9.2. engine, will rock up next month - unless Mozilla is hit by any last-minute showstopping bugs, that is. The Firefox 3. …
That'll be for the American folk only then!
Hopefully we'll get a nice bit of Roast Gammon, spuds and a big old Xmas Pud around Xmas time from the Firefox team, wouldn't want to be left out on all that food development!
Intel-Optimized Firefox 3.6b4
I've posted an Intel-Optimized build of Firefox 3.6b4 along with a 64-bit version of 3.7. I also have earlier versions - 3.5.x builds and a Camino build. Go to http://www.latko.org/downloads/ for more info.
Needs some speed
This thing is downright slow when compared to Safari.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10