Praise be - Mozilla has spun out yet another beta for Firefox 3.6, the next iteration of the outfit's popular browser, just in time for Thanksgiving. A finalised version of Firefox 3.6, based on the Gecko 1.9.2. engine, will rock up next month - unless Mozilla is hit by any last-minute showstopping bugs, that is. The Firefox 3. …
That'll be for the American folk only then!
Hopefully we'll get a nice bit of Roast Gammon, spuds and a big old Xmas Pud around Xmas time from the Firefox team, wouldn't want to be left out on all that food development!
Intel-Optimized Firefox 3.6b4
I've posted an Intel-Optimized build of Firefox 3.6b4 along with a 64-bit version of 3.7. I also have earlier versions - 3.5.x builds and a Camino build. Go to http://www.latko.org/downloads/ for more info.
Needs some speed
This thing is downright slow when compared to Safari.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'