Struggling software vendor Corel Corporation has been bailed out by Corel Holdings, a limited partnership controlled by the company's majority investor Vector Capital. Earlier this week the WordPerfect, Paint Shop Pro and WinZip software maker confirmed in an amended filing with the US Securities and Exchange Commission that …
Why is it that...
the three products you mention as Corel products were in fact invented and written by other companies, and you don't even mention the ONE product they wrote themselves, their Flagship Suite "Corel Draw!"?
Aside from that what you're basically saying is the equivalent of Bill Gates buying out Microsoft... it's a meaningless paper exercise.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait