Struggling software vendor Corel Corporation has been bailed out by Corel Holdings, a limited partnership controlled by the company's majority investor Vector Capital. Earlier this week the WordPerfect, Paint Shop Pro and WinZip software maker confirmed in an amended filing with the US Securities and Exchange Commission that …
Why is it that...
the three products you mention as Corel products were in fact invented and written by other companies, and you don't even mention the ONE product they wrote themselves, their Flagship Suite "Corel Draw!"?
Aside from that what you're basically saying is the equivalent of Bill Gates buying out Microsoft... it's a meaningless paper exercise.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR