Struggling software vendor Corel Corporation has been bailed out by Corel Holdings, a limited partnership controlled by the company's majority investor Vector Capital. Earlier this week the WordPerfect, Paint Shop Pro and WinZip software maker confirmed in an amended filing with the US Securities and Exchange Commission that …
Why is it that...
the three products you mention as Corel products were in fact invented and written by other companies, and you don't even mention the ONE product they wrote themselves, their Flagship Suite "Corel Draw!"?
Aside from that what you're basically saying is the equivalent of Bill Gates buying out Microsoft... it's a meaningless paper exercise.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO
- Banking apps: Handy, can grab all your money... and RIDDLED with coding flaws