Struggling software vendor Corel Corporation has been bailed out by Corel Holdings, a limited partnership controlled by the company's majority investor Vector Capital. Earlier this week the WordPerfect, Paint Shop Pro and WinZip software maker confirmed in an amended filing with the US Securities and Exchange Commission that …
Why is it that...
the three products you mention as Corel products were in fact invented and written by other companies, and you don't even mention the ONE product they wrote themselves, their Flagship Suite "Corel Draw!"?
Aside from that what you're basically saying is the equivalent of Bill Gates buying out Microsoft... it's a meaningless paper exercise.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...