Apple accounted for just under half - 48 per cent - of all the money spent on desktop computers in US retailers during October 2009, market watcher NPD has revealed. That figure is a gain on the 33 per cent of revenue Apple took in October 2008. It's not all good news for the company: revenues from Apple laptops dropped from 38 …
Fair play to them.
Cue the rants
Stand by for ranting about how overpriced Apple products are...
nice little earner
And Balmer will think it's another 'rounding error' :D
I count three desktops
The iMac, the Mac Mini and the Mac Pro. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll just count all the Windows desktops and get back to you.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion