Apple accounted for just under half - 48 per cent - of all the money spent on desktop computers in US retailers during October 2009, market watcher NPD has revealed. That figure is a gain on the 33 per cent of revenue Apple took in October 2008. It's not all good news for the company: revenues from Apple laptops dropped from 38 …
Fair play to them.
Cue the rants
Stand by for ranting about how overpriced Apple products are...
nice little earner
And Balmer will think it's another 'rounding error' :D
I count three desktops
The iMac, the Mac Mini and the Mac Pro. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll just count all the Windows desktops and get back to you.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire