Apple accounted for just under half - 48 per cent - of all the money spent on desktop computers in US retailers during October 2009, market watcher NPD has revealed. That figure is a gain on the 33 per cent of revenue Apple took in October 2008. It's not all good news for the company: revenues from Apple laptops dropped from 38 …
Fair play to them.
Cue the rants
Stand by for ranting about how overpriced Apple products are...
nice little earner
And Balmer will think it's another 'rounding error' :D
I count three desktops
The iMac, the Mac Mini and the Mac Pro. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll just count all the Windows desktops and get back to you.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…