Apple accounted for just under half - 48 per cent - of all the money spent on desktop computers in US retailers during October 2009, market watcher NPD has revealed. That figure is a gain on the 33 per cent of revenue Apple took in October 2008. It's not all good news for the company: revenues from Apple laptops dropped from 38 …
Fair play to them.
Cue the rants
Stand by for ranting about how overpriced Apple products are...
nice little earner
And Balmer will think it's another 'rounding error' :D
I count three desktops
The iMac, the Mac Mini and the Mac Pro. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll just count all the Windows desktops and get back to you.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan