Microsoft is saying goodbye to its chief beancounter, Chris Liddell, after four and a half years in the post. CFO Liddell leaves at the end of the year and will be replaced by Peter Klein - currently CFO of Microsoft's business division. Klein worked in corporate finance before joining Microsoft. Steve Ballmer said Liddell had …
"The team is deep and strong..."
You didn't think Ballmer would say "The team is shallow and weak..." did you?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go
- Microsoft breaks bug-bounty virginity in $100,000 contest