Microsoft is saying goodbye to its chief beancounter, Chris Liddell, after four and a half years in the post. CFO Liddell leaves at the end of the year and will be replaced by Peter Klein - currently CFO of Microsoft's business division. Klein worked in corporate finance before joining Microsoft. Steve Ballmer said Liddell had …
"The team is deep and strong..."
You didn't think Ballmer would say "The team is shallow and weak..." did you?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan