Microsoft is saying goodbye to its chief beancounter, Chris Liddell, after four and a half years in the post. CFO Liddell leaves at the end of the year and will be replaced by Peter Klein - currently CFO of Microsoft's business division. Klein worked in corporate finance before joining Microsoft. Steve Ballmer said Liddell had …
"The team is deep and strong..."
You didn't think Ballmer would say "The team is shallow and weak..." did you?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies