We haven’t heard much about HP’s iPaq 'once PDA, now smartphone' range for a while, but now it’s back – as a “feature-rich...world phone”, whatever that means. HP_iPaq_Glisten_02 HP's iPaq Glisten: for business types, mostly According to its technical specifications, the iPaq Glisten shimmers with 3G and Wi-Fi connectivity – …
Looks quite nice actua...WAIT A MINUTE! It's running windows mobile 6.5. Turds cannot be polished (effectively).
Last time I had a winmob phone it sucked. Is this any better?
Business class trousers
Judging by the side view photo, you'll also want business class trousers with extra roomy pockets to fit it in. With windows mobile on it, you might want to upgrade to first class trousers so that the phone has sufficient room when it feels like having a lie down.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes