Feeds

back to article First Nokia X-series phone priced up, release scheduled

The launch of Nokia’s first X-series handset is just days away, the Finnish phone giant has confirmed. Nokia X6 Nokia's X6: out this Friday Unwrapped back in September, the X6 is the new range’s flagship model and will be available on 27 November – that’s this Friday, folks. The handset will cost an eye-watering £449 ($761/€ …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Gold badge
Thumb Down

Nokia phones

I'll take mine with Android or iPhone OS. If it's that or death, maybe I'll consider Win Mobile.

Otherwise, no thanks. My wife and I have had no end of trouble from Nokia's S60, and I'd rather go without a mobile.

I'm not too happy with Nokia's "once you've paid for it, we don't give a s**t" policy either.

Thumb Up

Looks good

This looks pretty good to me. Might well be the phone that the N97 should have been and hopefully brings some new innovations to Symbian. I'm really chuffed with my Satio, so probably won't get the X6, but anything that keeps Symbian sales up is a good thing. I still truly believe that Symbian is the best mobile operating system - Windows Mobile is a joke, Android is immature and fragmented and let's face it, iPhone OS is more like iPhone DOS unless you jailbreak it.

Thumb Up

@BristolBachelor

I go the other way! I like Nokia's because they are always updating and innovating - they regularly bring out new firmware and software updates, especially if you dont have a carrier-hindered handset. They give you the ability to do that stuff yourself, which saves everyone aggro.

I'm just a little pissed I forked out for an N97 when this seems to do much of the same job, as does the new n900, or even the N97 mini... Each so quickly released after each other...

This topic is closed for new posts.