Public sector spending on ICT is set to stabilise over the next five years. New research from Kable shows that while government is placing the brakes on the spending surge of recent years, the drives for efficiency and radical changes in service provision will open up new areas of growth. The UK public sector ICT overview and …
What about the "You must save 25% this year and the next and the next.." directive?
We've had to do this, and I know that many other agencies are too... If this is the case, who the hell is spending the 25% of ICT spending?!?!
...oh wait.. it's been "re-aligned" to pump money into the "Financial BlackHole" that Nu Labrador has created for this country.
So what's ICT?
Intentionally Cornish Tomfoolery?
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...