Public sector spending on ICT is set to stabilise over the next five years. New research from Kable shows that while government is placing the brakes on the spending surge of recent years, the drives for efficiency and radical changes in service provision will open up new areas of growth. The UK public sector ICT overview and …
What about the "You must save 25% this year and the next and the next.." directive?
We've had to do this, and I know that many other agencies are too... If this is the case, who the hell is spending the 25% of ICT spending?!?!
...oh wait.. it's been "re-aligned" to pump money into the "Financial BlackHole" that Nu Labrador has created for this country.
So what's ICT?
Intentionally Cornish Tomfoolery?
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked