Public sector spending on ICT is set to stabilise over the next five years. New research from Kable shows that while government is placing the brakes on the spending surge of recent years, the drives for efficiency and radical changes in service provision will open up new areas of growth. The UK public sector ICT overview and …
What about the "You must save 25% this year and the next and the next.." directive?
We've had to do this, and I know that many other agencies are too... If this is the case, who the hell is spending the 25% of ICT spending?!?!
...oh wait.. it's been "re-aligned" to pump money into the "Financial BlackHole" that Nu Labrador has created for this country.
So what's ICT?
Intentionally Cornish Tomfoolery?
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?