Google is corralling developers into uploading their Chrome browser extensions to a new gallery that hasn’t been opened up to testers yet. That will change for a select bunch of coding guinea pigs in the next few days, said Mountain View. In the meantime, those developers who want to slot their add-ons into Chrome will be …
I wonder if a port of that will get 'approved'?
or not Adblock... that is the question.
Yeah - without an adblock plugin I'm not leaving FF
I'm constantly amazed at just how bad the interweb looks on other people's machines/browsers.
(I'm looking at you theregister for allowing *REALLY* distracting adverts on your pages)
One use for Chrome
Boot it from USB and use it for online banking. Should be a bit more secure than IE on Windows
Fleabay / paypap
another pear of low hanging fruit to aim at
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU