Google is corralling developers into uploading their Chrome browser extensions to a new gallery that hasn’t been opened up to testers yet. That will change for a select bunch of coding guinea pigs in the next few days, said Mountain View. In the meantime, those developers who want to slot their add-ons into Chrome will be …
I wonder if a port of that will get 'approved'?
or not Adblock... that is the question.
Yeah - without an adblock plugin I'm not leaving FF
I'm constantly amazed at just how bad the interweb looks on other people's machines/browsers.
(I'm looking at you theregister for allowing *REALLY* distracting adverts on your pages)
One use for Chrome
Boot it from USB and use it for online banking. Should be a bit more secure than IE on Windows
Fleabay / paypap
another pear of low hanging fruit to aim at
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?