Google is corralling developers into uploading their Chrome browser extensions to a new gallery that hasn’t been opened up to testers yet. That will change for a select bunch of coding guinea pigs in the next few days, said Mountain View. In the meantime, those developers who want to slot their add-ons into Chrome will be …
I wonder if a port of that will get 'approved'?
or not Adblock... that is the question.
Yeah - without an adblock plugin I'm not leaving FF
I'm constantly amazed at just how bad the interweb looks on other people's machines/browsers.
(I'm looking at you theregister for allowing *REALLY* distracting adverts on your pages)
One use for Chrome
Boot it from USB and use it for online banking. Should be a bit more secure than IE on Windows
Fleabay / paypap
another pear of low hanging fruit to aim at
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?