Google is corralling developers into uploading their Chrome browser extensions to a new gallery that hasn’t been opened up to testers yet. That will change for a select bunch of coding guinea pigs in the next few days, said Mountain View. In the meantime, those developers who want to slot their add-ons into Chrome will be …
I wonder if a port of that will get 'approved'?
or not Adblock... that is the question.
Yeah - without an adblock plugin I'm not leaving FF
I'm constantly amazed at just how bad the interweb looks on other people's machines/browsers.
(I'm looking at you theregister for allowing *REALLY* distracting adverts on your pages)
One use for Chrome
Boot it from USB and use it for online banking. Should be a bit more secure than IE on Windows
Fleabay / paypap
another pear of low hanging fruit to aim at
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor