The Pre smartphone will be refreshed with an updated webOS “within the next few days”, manufacturer Palm has promised. Palm Pré A Pré update is due within days Customers of Telefonica – that’s O2 to you and me – in the UK, Ireland, Germany and Spain will be automatically updated from WebOS 1.1.3 to version 1.3.1 when within …
"The updated OS will also bring “improvements” in e-mail and messaging, such as the ability to forward messages in the Messaging application, Palm added."
Exactly HOW did they forget this in the first place?
Automatically over 3G? No user intervention?
Expect to receive invoices for data usage, Palm.
Even less applications
The update is here but we now have even less applications :-( just 60 because they only allow you to see the the ones that SPECIFICALLY set your country, instead of allow you to filter out the ones that you are interested in.
Regards to 3G download, I think that the pre is only sold with unlimited data plans.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great