The Pre smartphone will be refreshed with an updated webOS “within the next few days”, manufacturer Palm has promised. Palm Pré A Pré update is due within days Customers of Telefonica – that’s O2 to you and me – in the UK, Ireland, Germany and Spain will be automatically updated from WebOS 1.1.3 to version 1.3.1 when within …
"The updated OS will also bring “improvements” in e-mail and messaging, such as the ability to forward messages in the Messaging application, Palm added."
Exactly HOW did they forget this in the first place?
Automatically over 3G? No user intervention?
Expect to receive invoices for data usage, Palm.
Even less applications
The update is here but we now have even less applications :-( just 60 because they only allow you to see the the ones that SPECIFICALLY set your country, instead of allow you to filter out the ones that you are interested in.
Regards to 3G download, I think that the pre is only sold with unlimited data plans.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)