Exascale supercomputers, the computing industry’s next frontier, will run 1,000 times quicker than the fastest computers of today – and the world’s scientific researchers are sure to drum up plenty of projects to harness their compute power. But how do we get there from here? It won't be easy. So who better to ask than Dave …
Windows 13 will use up most of the computer power doing desktop searches and providing eye candy.
I'm sure that...
...Sun trademarked 'sip'-ing power.
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?