Exascale supercomputers, the computing industry’s next frontier, will run 1,000 times quicker than the fastest computers of today – and the world’s scientific researchers are sure to drum up plenty of projects to harness their compute power. But how do we get there from here? It won't be easy. So who better to ask than Dave …
Windows 13 will use up most of the computer power doing desktop searches and providing eye candy.
I'm sure that...
...Sun trademarked 'sip'-ing power.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM