Cisco has pushed out a new iPhone app that helps IT managers respond to newly-detected security threats by the seat (pocket) of their pants. The Cisco SIO To Go iPhone application beams in data from the company's Security Intelligence Operations (SIO) to show a customizable menagerie of security information that could …
It's just a proprietary version of a SNMP client?
Move along, nothing to see here.
Not for iPod touch
Apparently it needs a microphone
Most iPod Touches have Microphones
I believe only the first generation of the iPod Touches do not have microphones - most of the newer units include the microphone or at least the ability to use microphones that you buy!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'