Google is trumpeting a new messaging protocol it insists on calling PubSubHubbub. Brett Slatkin - a software engineer on Google’s App Engine team - demonstrated the protocol this week at the Web 2.0 Expo in New York. It aims to turn RSS and Atom into real-time content delivery mechanisms - and maybe even revamp Google search. …
Bravo ...and Encore. But Beware the Red Rag Flagged Bull Cornered in a Wily Ole Live Fox :-)
PubSubHubbub ...... urVirtual Personal Newspaper ...... urVPN. Mr Murdoch, for one, will not be well pleased with yet further Innovative Executive Erosion of Novel Content Supply for the Power of Control.
Google does like to Play IMPudent Hardball, doesn't it. How very refreshing and exciting and enlightening IT can be.
...some fat tube of the Internet
Hey, or how about a SERIES of tubes?
Oh, hang on...
...but how will this work?
perhaps like this?
Wow, I think google have just invented the mailing list.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast