Google has been stumping for its Wave real-time collaboration system among the Salesforce.com faithful. Wave lead business development manager Jeff Eddies told Dreamforce the search behemoth needs their support for Wave to succeed. Unveiled in May, Wave is still in an embryonic state. Google's manager told Salesforce.com …
To get lots of people using google wave
They just need to stop being such shitheads and open the damn thing to anyone with an gmail account, instead of slowly releasing these stupid invitations.
I have an google wave account, but none of my friends have, so the stupid thing is useless for me.
Re: To get lots of people using google wave
"I have an google wave account, but none of my friends have, so the stupid thing is useless for me."
In my case, drop the last 2 words - sorry I just don't "get it."
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON