Google has been stumping for its Wave real-time collaboration system among the Salesforce.com faithful. Wave lead business development manager Jeff Eddies told Dreamforce the search behemoth needs their support for Wave to succeed. Unveiled in May, Wave is still in an embryonic state. Google's manager told Salesforce.com …
To get lots of people using google wave
They just need to stop being such shitheads and open the damn thing to anyone with an gmail account, instead of slowly releasing these stupid invitations.
I have an google wave account, but none of my friends have, so the stupid thing is useless for me.
Re: To get lots of people using google wave
"I have an google wave account, but none of my friends have, so the stupid thing is useless for me."
In my case, drop the last 2 words - sorry I just don't "get it."
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!