Google has been stumping for its Wave real-time collaboration system among the Salesforce.com faithful. Wave lead business development manager Jeff Eddies told Dreamforce the search behemoth needs their support for Wave to succeed. Unveiled in May, Wave is still in an embryonic state. Google's manager told Salesforce.com …
To get lots of people using google wave
They just need to stop being such shitheads and open the damn thing to anyone with an gmail account, instead of slowly releasing these stupid invitations.
I have an google wave account, but none of my friends have, so the stupid thing is useless for me.
Re: To get lots of people using google wave
"I have an google wave account, but none of my friends have, so the stupid thing is useless for me."
In my case, drop the last 2 words - sorry I just don't "get it."
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes