Whether to build or buy, that is the question? Well, it is for many when it comes to business applications. It's a topic on which we asked for your feedback as part of our latest workshop, and over 100 of you came back with your views on it. So what did we learn? Firstly, the drivers for going down the ’buy’ rather than ‘build’ …
"Some vendors abusing their position"
I'm a little hazy on this market.
Is that code for Microsoft, SAP, Oracle Applications or Computer Associates?
Note that historically when people have said they are bespoke shops they actually mean accounts package + bespoke app.
Accounts packages have been available on all major platforms for a *very* long time.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'