Atrato has replaced its sales VP, Marty Sos, after just three months, and recruited a marketing VP as well. Marty Sos joined Atrato, which makes disk drive storage arrays with canisters of 2.5-inch drives, in late August this year, having left collapsed optical disk drive and archive vendor Plasmon. He's now VP of sales at Light …
Atrato Good Luck with Edwards
Edwards was totally responsible for the utterly dismal sales of NEC's Hydrastor products. He was hired exclusively to manage the sales of the $50K Hydrastor. In over 3 years Edwards was only able to sell less than 15 total units. Good Luck Atrato!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging