Sony Ericsson has decided web applications are the way of the future, with a new SDK and emulators enabling the development of cross-platform applications. Like many of the non-aligned manufacturers Sony Ericsson is forced to support application development on a variety of platforms, including Android and Symbian, so shifting …
Does SE still do Symbian? I thought they stopped with the W950 a few years ago. Aren't they mainly Windows Phone and Android now?
we will assimilate your culture
interesting in the chinese sense of the word
lets all get behind android.
all hail our new goverlords!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?