MySpace, the yesterday-man of social networking sites, has reportedly bought Imeem for an undisclosed sum. Neither firm is commenting on the deal but it’s understood that News Corp-owned MySpace has stumped up around $8m for Imeem. The acquisition of the ad-supported site represents MySpace’s latest move into overhauling its …
Now it just needs to ink a deal with Bing for the complete irrelevance hatrick.
Myspace Music certainly hasn't done the independent musician any favors. Long live the RIAA, eh?
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it