MySpace, the yesterday-man of social networking sites, has reportedly bought Imeem for an undisclosed sum. Neither firm is commenting on the deal but it’s understood that News Corp-owned MySpace has stumped up around $8m for Imeem. The acquisition of the ad-supported site represents MySpace’s latest move into overhauling its …
Now it just needs to ink a deal with Bing for the complete irrelevance hatrick.
Myspace Music certainly hasn't done the independent musician any favors. Long live the RIAA, eh?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests