MySpace, the yesterday-man of social networking sites, has reportedly bought Imeem for an undisclosed sum. Neither firm is commenting on the deal but it’s understood that News Corp-owned MySpace has stumped up around $8m for Imeem. The acquisition of the ad-supported site represents MySpace’s latest move into overhauling its …
Now it just needs to ink a deal with Bing for the complete irrelevance hatrick.
Myspace Music certainly hasn't done the independent musician any favors. Long live the RIAA, eh?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders