Videogame publisher Activison has claimed a second sales record for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, based on the game’s five-day global “sell-through” figure. The title has achieved five-day sell-through sales of $550m (£329m/€369m) across the globe, according to the publisher. This is a record, it claimed. Last week, …
Keep dreaming Activision
This comes from the publisher who thought it would be a great idea not to include dedicated servers on the PC version and then tried to convince PC gamers it was for their own good.
Obliviously Activision should be classed as a trusted source for information.
- iPad? iFAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball