Videogame publisher Activison has claimed a second sales record for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, based on the game’s five-day global “sell-through” figure. The title has achieved five-day sell-through sales of $550m (£329m/€369m) across the globe, according to the publisher. This is a record, it claimed. Last week, …
Keep dreaming Activision
This comes from the publisher who thought it would be a great idea not to include dedicated servers on the PC version and then tried to convince PC gamers it was for their own good.
Obliviously Activision should be classed as a trusted source for information.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs