iPhone owners lamenting the lack of NFC capability can now plug in the iCarte from Wireless Dynamics, providing short-range wireless at the cost of a little extra length. Those who can't wait for the next iPhone, or believe Apple lacks the nerve to fit Near Field Communications internally, now have the option of plugging NFC …
"the reader could interact with the wireless payment systems already being embedded into credit cards."
Now all I need to do is make an app that copies the credit card info from the iphone users other pocket and sends it to me...
Yes, please do. And snag ID card info while at it. Then "accidentally" leak the information (or and whom you've sold it to, gotta make a buck somehow) to wikileaks. Even so that will not elicit more than a knee-jerk or two from our esteemed elected representatives if the splash is big enough, but maybe the active voters could pick up a clue and get off their couches for long enough to put a stop to the madness.
Hm? Oh, the old straitjacket's mine, no not the trendy one but the one with the extra strength prescription meds sticking out.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities