Intel has announced that it is joining forces with a trio of French institutions to create a European research center focused on the development of supercomputers with exaflop-level performance. An exaflop - for those of you who skipped that day at university - is 1,000 petaflops. Intel's contribution to the planned Exascale …
Without reading the article...
...I would guess it's about the welcome further development (at last) of the `Exatron Stringy Floppy´.
The S100 bus-tards here who haven't yet succumbed to Alzheimer's will remember it.
Oh, having read it I see it's about some Froggie thing. Never mind.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...