Intel has announced that it is joining forces with a trio of French institutions to create a European research center focused on the development of supercomputers with exaflop-level performance. An exaflop - for those of you who skipped that day at university - is 1,000 petaflops. Intel's contribution to the planned Exascale …
Without reading the article...
...I would guess it's about the welcome further development (at last) of the `Exatron Stringy Floppy´.
The S100 bus-tards here who haven't yet succumbed to Alzheimer's will remember it.
Oh, having read it I see it's about some Froggie thing. Never mind.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth