Intel has announced that it is joining forces with a trio of French institutions to create a European research center focused on the development of supercomputers with exaflop-level performance. An exaflop - for those of you who skipped that day at university - is 1,000 petaflops. Intel's contribution to the planned Exascale …
Without reading the article...
...I would guess it's about the welcome further development (at last) of the `Exatron Stringy Floppy´.
The S100 bus-tards here who haven't yet succumbed to Alzheimer's will remember it.
Oh, having read it I see it's about some Froggie thing. Never mind.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network