Intel has announced that it is joining forces with a trio of French institutions to create a European research center focused on the development of supercomputers with exaflop-level performance. An exaflop - for those of you who skipped that day at university - is 1,000 petaflops. Intel's contribution to the planned Exascale …
Without reading the article...
...I would guess it's about the welcome further development (at last) of the `Exatron Stringy Floppy´.
The S100 bus-tards here who haven't yet succumbed to Alzheimer's will remember it.
Oh, having read it I see it's about some Froggie thing. Never mind.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix