AOL has asked 2,500 workers to volunteer for redundancy packages at the ailing web firm. The company currently employs 6,900 staff. AOL hopes that enough volunteers will step forward otherwise layoffs will follow, it said. The firm’s owner Time Warner plans to set AOL adrift next month. It’s told employees that the voluntary …
The entire company is already redundant.
Outsourcing has gone completely barking
However, learning a second language is always useful and it gives me a oppurtunity to practice my Hindi with a real person in the sub-continent call center that is India and yes this really does freak them out. Yet very useful for conveying technical problems so that nothing is lost in translation.
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- Fun-killing fireshow-flunking ZOMBIE COMET ISON only LOOKED alive
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- Inside IBM's vomit-inducing, noise-free future chip lab