Incoming Xiotech CEO Alan Atkinson has replaced Xiotech's head marketeer with an IBM recruit. Xiotech is the vendor that made a huge marketing noise in 2008 about its Emprise modular array consisting of sealed canisters of drives, with Intelligent Storage Elements (ISEs) being used instead of Xyratex, LSI or Dot Hill-sourced …
Magic is Easier?
"Xiotech has to raise its marketing volume around new products but it also has to leverage some kind of ecosystem, possibly OEM-related, that can strengthen its channel to market." .... It has to Fully Create a Virgin Content Control Market ..... with Supply and Execute Loops Bundled into Enterprise Products?
And that is a very Competitive, Dog eat Dog/Shark eat Shark Market Place where Any Fusion in Folly is Punished Relentlessly.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR