Incoming Xiotech CEO Alan Atkinson has replaced Xiotech's head marketeer with an IBM recruit. Xiotech is the vendor that made a huge marketing noise in 2008 about its Emprise modular array consisting of sealed canisters of drives, with Intelligent Storage Elements (ISEs) being used instead of Xyratex, LSI or Dot Hill-sourced …
Magic is Easier?
"Xiotech has to raise its marketing volume around new products but it also has to leverage some kind of ecosystem, possibly OEM-related, that can strengthen its channel to market." .... It has to Fully Create a Virgin Content Control Market ..... with Supply and Execute Loops Bundled into Enterprise Products?
And that is a very Competitive, Dog eat Dog/Shark eat Shark Market Place where Any Fusion in Folly is Punished Relentlessly.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM