Incoming Xiotech CEO Alan Atkinson has replaced Xiotech's head marketeer with an IBM recruit. Xiotech is the vendor that made a huge marketing noise in 2008 about its Emprise modular array consisting of sealed canisters of drives, with Intelligent Storage Elements (ISEs) being used instead of Xyratex, LSI or Dot Hill-sourced …
Magic is Easier?
"Xiotech has to raise its marketing volume around new products but it also has to leverage some kind of ecosystem, possibly OEM-related, that can strengthen its channel to market." .... It has to Fully Create a Virgin Content Control Market ..... with Supply and Execute Loops Bundled into Enterprise Products?
And that is a very Competitive, Dog eat Dog/Shark eat Shark Market Place where Any Fusion in Folly is Punished Relentlessly.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Oz bank in comedy Heartbleed blog FAIL