Manufacturer Innovative Converged Devices (ICD) has released the specifications for a sleek and sexy touchscreen tablet onto which it plans to install the Eclair edition of Google’s Android OS. ICDVega01 ICD's Vega will run Android 2.0 and come in 7in, 11in and 15in screen sizes Vega measures 373 x 254 x 16mm and sports a …
Would be ideal if wall-mounted as a control panel for your home automation system. Look forward to hearing details on the price
Hmm, I bet it'l make a lovely remote for an MC setup, and i'm thinking face down i can rest my cup/plate/rolling mat on it!
I wonder how well it will VNC into my work network, , I may never need to leave the sofa again!
WANT ONE NOW!!!
Pretty Please!!! Looks gorgeous in its simplicity and Android should be great on it - assuming they've done a proper job in getting the Android Market etc working on it.
Looks like an interesting device..
..but I could never buy anything from "Innovative Converged Devices". May as well call themselves "Leveraging Impactful Paradigms Across The Piece Going Forward" or something equally nauseatingly pointy-haired.
(not enough coffee, couldn't come up with a rude acronym, sorry)
I think we just glimpsed the future. Using PC to browse then internet etc? - sooo pre-2010
Who's have thought that the future belongs to electronic picture frames!
Why only 512MB of RAM? Manufacturers can buy DDR2 at $10/GB, surely they could have put in 2GB? After all, it's not uncommon to see a browser using up several hundred MB of RAM for average browsing.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star