Google plans to steal some attention away from Microsoft’s annual developer shindig by unveiling more details about its Chrome OS tomorrow. Mountain View will be revealing how far down the line the company’s wonks have gotten with development of its operating system, which is currently expected to debut at some point in the …
Well hung Carrion is an Acquired Taste and Subtle Delicacy well Worth the Wait for its Weight
"*We at Vulture Towers presume our invite was lost in the post..."
:-) That must be Google running scared of Registering Developments which Prey on their Phishy Flesh Machinery whilst also Grooming them to Stand and Deliver their Crown Jewels with AIdDiamond Service Algorithm just always beyond their Reach and Ken?
Where do these titles come from!
A nice article, but why put a title like "Google to Pop Chrome OS Cherry Tomorrow"? Does that really help to explain things?
Sounds like a Cupertino-aping Google to me
which begs the question, what did you lot do to piss them off? Incessant references to "The Mountain View Chocolate Factory", perhaps?
Somehow, I get the feeling you've stumbled into the wrong website.
I believe that this is more usually referred to as the "embrace" phase of the MS business model, so "Google-embracing" is probably more correct.....
"lost in the post..."
I'm sure they'll leave you tickets at the door!
why don't you....
...Google your invitation to see where it is
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...