Web 0.5 because Web 2.0, however much it "enriches" the user interface, is a regression in other respects. Web 1.0 didn't have so much monopoly or central control over how data painstakingly provided or presented by millions of users is sold on to advertisers or represented in future.
The safest way would be to simply avoid all the social-diarrhea, oops I mean, social-networking sites.
It's the only way to be sure.
It works for me.
Grammar Nazi here
"...and with who they share this information with."
Um, try: "...and with whom they share this information."
A philosophical question: does calling myself a Grammar Nazi in a comment invoke Godwin's Law? O_o
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize