Web 0.5 because Web 2.0, however much it "enriches" the user interface, is a regression in other respects. Web 1.0 didn't have so much monopoly or central control over how data painstakingly provided or presented by millions of users is sold on to advertisers or represented in future.
The safest way would be to simply avoid all the social-diarrhea, oops I mean, social-networking sites.
It's the only way to be sure.
It works for me.
Grammar Nazi here
"...and with who they share this information with."
Um, try: "...and with whom they share this information."
A philosophical question: does calling myself a Grammar Nazi in a comment invoke Godwin's Law? O_o
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month