Web 0.5 because Web 2.0, however much it "enriches" the user interface, is a regression in other respects. Web 1.0 didn't have so much monopoly or central control over how data painstakingly provided or presented by millions of users is sold on to advertisers or represented in future.
The safest way would be to simply avoid all the social-diarrhea, oops I mean, social-networking sites.
It's the only way to be sure.
It works for me.
Grammar Nazi here
"...and with who they share this information with."
Um, try: "...and with whom they share this information."
A philosophical question: does calling myself a Grammar Nazi in a comment invoke Godwin's Law? O_o
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?