Web 0.5 because Web 2.0, however much it "enriches" the user interface, is a regression in other respects. Web 1.0 didn't have so much monopoly or central control over how data painstakingly provided or presented by millions of users is sold on to advertisers or represented in future.
The safest way would be to simply avoid all the social-diarrhea, oops I mean, social-networking sites.
It's the only way to be sure.
It works for me.
Grammar Nazi here
"...and with who they share this information with."
Um, try: "...and with whom they share this information."
A philosophical question: does calling myself a Grammar Nazi in a comment invoke Godwin's Law? O_o
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'