Rumours were circulating around late last week ahead of the SC09 supercomputing trade show in Portland, Oregon, that the Japanese government might severely curtail its funding of HPC projects. This comes after a panel of axe-wielding government bureaucrats charged with removing waste from the Japanese government budget …
Imperial House of the Rising Sun Mastery ....... for the Pimping of Pimps and Priming of Pumps
Probably they've realised that it's just a pissin' contest, that they don't need to be in to win. And the Future is in something altogether different ....... like Hard Core SoftwAIReSearch and Development .... Great Games Play through Remote Satellite Stations with IntelAIgent Disruptive Telemetry and Innovative Control Parametry for Worker Driver NIRobotICQs. ....... Slave AIgent Placements.
Worst. Sub-heading. Ever.
So why not build a 5 petaflop one????
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!