Rumours were circulating around late last week ahead of the SC09 supercomputing trade show in Portland, Oregon, that the Japanese government might severely curtail its funding of HPC projects. This comes after a panel of axe-wielding government bureaucrats charged with removing waste from the Japanese government budget …
Imperial House of the Rising Sun Mastery ....... for the Pimping of Pimps and Priming of Pumps
Probably they've realised that it's just a pissin' contest, that they don't need to be in to win. And the Future is in something altogether different ....... like Hard Core SoftwAIReSearch and Development .... Great Games Play through Remote Satellite Stations with IntelAIgent Disruptive Telemetry and Innovative Control Parametry for Worker Driver NIRobotICQs. ....... Slave AIgent Placements.
Worst. Sub-heading. Ever.
So why not build a 5 petaflop one????
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire