Rumours were circulating around late last week ahead of the SC09 supercomputing trade show in Portland, Oregon, that the Japanese government might severely curtail its funding of HPC projects. This comes after a panel of axe-wielding government bureaucrats charged with removing waste from the Japanese government budget …
Imperial House of the Rising Sun Mastery ....... for the Pimping of Pimps and Priming of Pumps
Probably they've realised that it's just a pissin' contest, that they don't need to be in to win. And the Future is in something altogether different ....... like Hard Core SoftwAIReSearch and Development .... Great Games Play through Remote Satellite Stations with IntelAIgent Disruptive Telemetry and Innovative Control Parametry for Worker Driver NIRobotICQs. ....... Slave AIgent Placements.
Worst. Sub-heading. Ever.
So why not build a 5 petaflop one????
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss