Intel CEO Paul Otellni and a host of other top Intel brass past and present have been fingered by a shareholder lawsuit, accused of ignoring and pandering to antitrust misconduct that resulted in record fines for the company. The lawsuit was filed last Friday in US District Court in Delaware by shareholder Charles Gilman. The …
And Leornard Sings
Everybody knows the deal is rotton
and old black Joe is still pick'in cotton
for your ribbons and bows
And everybody knows.
Now will something finally get done?
My pizza is ready
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK