Intel CEO Paul Otellni and a host of other top Intel brass past and present have been fingered by a shareholder lawsuit, accused of ignoring and pandering to antitrust misconduct that resulted in record fines for the company. The lawsuit was filed last Friday in US District Court in Delaware by shareholder Charles Gilman. The …
And Leornard Sings
Everybody knows the deal is rotton
and old black Joe is still pick'in cotton
for your ribbons and bows
And everybody knows.
Now will something finally get done?
My pizza is ready
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)