Intel CEO Paul Otellni and a host of other top Intel brass past and present have been fingered by a shareholder lawsuit, accused of ignoring and pandering to antitrust misconduct that resulted in record fines for the company. The lawsuit was filed last Friday in US District Court in Delaware by shareholder Charles Gilman. The …
And Leornard Sings
Everybody knows the deal is rotton
and old black Joe is still pick'in cotton
for your ribbons and bows
And everybody knows.
Now will something finally get done?
My pizza is ready
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad