Intel CEO Paul Otellni and a host of other top Intel brass past and present have been fingered by a shareholder lawsuit, accused of ignoring and pandering to antitrust misconduct that resulted in record fines for the company. The lawsuit was filed last Friday in US District Court in Delaware by shareholder Charles Gilman. The …
And Leornard Sings
Everybody knows the deal is rotton
and old black Joe is still pick'in cotton
for your ribbons and bows
And everybody knows.
Now will something finally get done?
My pizza is ready
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes