Cable and Wireless has today settled on the details of its long-planned split, which has been delayed by the recession. The demerger, establishing CWI and Worldwide as separate firms, is now due to be completed by the end of March. To ensure both new firms have enough cash to meet their debts and operate, Cable and Wireless …
Cable.... and.... Wireless
Obvious names for the 2 new companies really....
You could say.
They got themselves "stranded". (get it "stranded" as in cable)
(too late I've already left the building :) )
The Question Mark being will they repeat the same mistakes?
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln