Cable and Wireless has today settled on the details of its long-planned split, which has been delayed by the recession. The demerger, establishing CWI and Worldwide as separate firms, is now due to be completed by the end of March. To ensure both new firms have enough cash to meet their debts and operate, Cable and Wireless …
Cable.... and.... Wireless
Obvious names for the 2 new companies really....
You could say.
They got themselves "stranded". (get it "stranded" as in cable)
(too late I've already left the building :) )
The Question Mark being will they repeat the same mistakes?
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE