Cable and Wireless has today settled on the details of its long-planned split, which has been delayed by the recession. The demerger, establishing CWI and Worldwide as separate firms, is now due to be completed by the end of March. To ensure both new firms have enough cash to meet their debts and operate, Cable and Wireless …
Cable.... and.... Wireless
Obvious names for the 2 new companies really....
You could say.
They got themselves "stranded". (get it "stranded" as in cable)
(too late I've already left the building :) )
The Question Mark being will they repeat the same mistakes?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft