Cable and Wireless has today settled on the details of its long-planned split, which has been delayed by the recession. The demerger, establishing CWI and Worldwide as separate firms, is now due to be completed by the end of March. To ensure both new firms have enough cash to meet their debts and operate, Cable and Wireless …
Cable.... and.... Wireless
Obvious names for the 2 new companies really....
You could say.
They got themselves "stranded". (get it "stranded" as in cable)
(too late I've already left the building :) )
The Question Mark being will they repeat the same mistakes?
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series