Russian cybercrooks have laid the groundwork needed to build a business cashing in on swine flu panic-buying. Tamiflu sales from dodgy unlicensed pharmaceutical websites are being promoted through spam email, search engine manipulation and a variety of other underhand techniques. Web affiliates, commonly based in Russia where …
How many more "Spammers aim to X from Y"?
As the title.
...if rat poison makes you throw up rats, it seems like a really lousy thing to give to other rats to reduce the number of rats.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS