Herders behind the Mega-D botnet may have corralled nearly a quarter million infected machines into their spam-churning enterprise before it was recently crippled by white hat hackers. The botnet, which was once responsible for an estimated third of the world's spam output, was knocked out of commission last week by employees of …
214 countries, wow theses botnets are good but creating another 19 countries that is one hell of a botnet.
Bring out your dead...
The Internet eh?
You's pays your money, you's takes your chances...
its about damn time.
And very well done to all involved.
Any chance of further co-ordinated & concentrated efforts such as this?
Preferably with out government involvement as theyd only cock it all up, take years and spend millions.
I wondered why i only had 80 messages in my inbox this morning as opposed to the usual 240 :)
Fail Yourself. It depends on whose definition of countries you take into account.
Scotland and Wales are not considered countries if 195 is the figure you believe to be right. Try telling that to a Scottish or Welsh person.
We don't all have states like the Americans, who typically claim two continents for their Nationality.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network