Herders behind the Mega-D botnet may have corralled nearly a quarter million infected machines into their spam-churning enterprise before it was recently crippled by white hat hackers. The botnet, which was once responsible for an estimated third of the world's spam output, was knocked out of commission last week by employees of …
214 countries, wow theses botnets are good but creating another 19 countries that is one hell of a botnet.
Bring out your dead...
The Internet eh?
You's pays your money, you's takes your chances...
its about damn time.
And very well done to all involved.
Any chance of further co-ordinated & concentrated efforts such as this?
Preferably with out government involvement as theyd only cock it all up, take years and spend millions.
I wondered why i only had 80 messages in my inbox this morning as opposed to the usual 240 :)
Fail Yourself. It depends on whose definition of countries you take into account.
Scotland and Wales are not considered countries if 195 is the figure you believe to be right. Try telling that to a Scottish or Welsh person.
We don't all have states like the Americans, who typically claim two continents for their Nationality.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?