The Internet Governance Forum (IGF) has made a right mess of the opening day of its meeting in Egypt. Already under fire for holding the forum in Egypt, which banged up a blogger for four years, the group also made a truly ham-fisted attempt to censor debate at the meeting. A security guard was told to remove a poster created …
What's more telling, is the ICANN/IETF reps didn't all show up!
So for those conspiracy theorists out there, it would be a more curious question to understand why a far chunk of the ICANN / IETF folks have <ignored, refused> to show up at the conference.
FFS -- What does fete de complete mean and why is it relative to the speed of dark here????
fete de complete?
Did you main "fait accompli"?
Goggles icon, evidently.
Here comes unCensorship!
China does make things god-damn cheap, and funds all our mortgages, common, what is there to complain about??
Nice one lads!
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor