The Internet Governance Forum (IGF) has made a right mess of the opening day of its meeting in Egypt. Already under fire for holding the forum in Egypt, which banged up a blogger for four years, the group also made a truly ham-fisted attempt to censor debate at the meeting. A security guard was told to remove a poster created …
What's more telling, is the ICANN/IETF reps didn't all show up!
So for those conspiracy theorists out there, it would be a more curious question to understand why a far chunk of the ICANN / IETF folks have <ignored, refused> to show up at the conference.
FFS -- What does fete de complete mean and why is it relative to the speed of dark here????
fete de complete?
Did you main "fait accompli"?
Goggles icon, evidently.
Here comes unCensorship!
China does make things god-damn cheap, and funds all our mortgages, common, what is there to complain about??
Nice one lads!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS