Cisco has increased its offer for Tandberg - despite protesting that its original offer was more than fair. The networking behemoth seemed shocked when its offer of $3bn for the Norwegian video conferencing firm was not accepted. This valued each share at 153.5 Norwegian Kroner - a 25 per cent premium on the three month average …
No reason to worry, Norway
You still have your oil, on the other hand why not move the production to China yourself. Or perhaps that has been done already.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER