Cisco has increased its offer for Tandberg - despite protesting that its original offer was more than fair. The networking behemoth seemed shocked when its offer of $3bn for the Norwegian video conferencing firm was not accepted. This valued each share at 153.5 Norwegian Kroner - a 25 per cent premium on the three month average …
No reason to worry, Norway
You still have your oil, on the other hand why not move the production to China yourself. Or perhaps that has been done already.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe