Cisco has increased its offer for Tandberg - despite protesting that its original offer was more than fair. The networking behemoth seemed shocked when its offer of $3bn for the Norwegian video conferencing firm was not accepted. This valued each share at 153.5 Norwegian Kroner - a 25 per cent premium on the three month average …
No reason to worry, Norway
You still have your oil, on the other hand why not move the production to China yourself. Or perhaps that has been done already.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders