Samsung has denied its plans to drop support for the Symbian platform, proving only that the Korean company is getting better at western politics. The anti-Symbian statements made by a Samsung VP, which we relayed on Wednesday, aren't exactly denied by the manufacturer, but the company would like everyone to know that it's …
I would sell my mom for phone that natively ran AmigaOS (or emulated at high speed, I suppose).
But for the same reason that their statement yesterday wasn't a 'ringing endorsement', the statement reported on wednesday wasn't 'divorcing','dropping','dumping' or 'giving up', or any of the other terms used in the blogosphere. All the Samsung exec probably said was that they have no Symbian phones slated for 2010.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base