Samsung has denied its plans to drop support for the Symbian platform, proving only that the Korean company is getting better at western politics. The anti-Symbian statements made by a Samsung VP, which we relayed on Wednesday, aren't exactly denied by the manufacturer, but the company would like everyone to know that it's …
I would sell my mom for phone that natively ran AmigaOS (or emulated at high speed, I suppose).
But for the same reason that their statement yesterday wasn't a 'ringing endorsement', the statement reported on wednesday wasn't 'divorcing','dropping','dumping' or 'giving up', or any of the other terms used in the blogosphere. All the Samsung exec probably said was that they have no Symbian phones slated for 2010.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?