Samsung has denied its plans to drop support for the Symbian platform, proving only that the Korean company is getting better at western politics. The anti-Symbian statements made by a Samsung VP, which we relayed on Wednesday, aren't exactly denied by the manufacturer, but the company would like everyone to know that it's …
I would sell my mom for phone that natively ran AmigaOS (or emulated at high speed, I suppose).
But for the same reason that their statement yesterday wasn't a 'ringing endorsement', the statement reported on wednesday wasn't 'divorcing','dropping','dumping' or 'giving up', or any of the other terms used in the blogosphere. All the Samsung exec probably said was that they have no Symbian phones slated for 2010.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt