The FBI has arrested two programmers in connection with falsifying records at Bernie Madoff's investment firm. The pair, Jerome O'Hara and George Perez, had worked for the firm since the early 90s. They were arrested at their homes this morning and will be charged with conspiracy, falsifying books and records of a broker-dealer …
Better to work for the Federal Reserve, guys...
...there you can falsify books all day long in all legality.
"25 per cent pay rises and bonuses of $60,000."
In imaginary money, which they accepted.
See What Happens When You Rob Rich People?
Heck, they could care less about the assholes who beat the heck out of a poor old black woman and stole her TV set, but rob some rich folks, and it's 30-year sentences before breakfast.
Can't have any of that stuff...
When deception is outlawed, only outlaws will have deception! Then what will the politicians do? They'll have to become outl--
Hey, wait a minute ...
In the US you can legally cook the books if it involves National Security. The numbers connected to black programs need not be made public, even for public companies.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Feature Reg man builds smart home rig, gains SUPREME CONTROL of DOMAIN – Pics
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit