Feeds

back to article Last call: HTC Hero up for grabs

The Register is giving one lucky reader the chance to get his or her mitts on HTC’s latest Android phone — the HTC Hero, complete with a copy of CoPilot Live 8 with UK and European maps. But hurry: the lucky draw closes tomorrow. HTC The HTC Hero includes a new user interface, multi-touch screen, 5MP camera and enhanced …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Paris Hilton

Already registered

So if we're already registered for these emails, are we still entered for the draw?

Anonymous Coward

@Mike Watt

I came here to ask the same question.

Well, Reg?

This post has been deleted by a moderator

@Mike Watt

On the sign-up page there's a link for existing subscribers to log in and edit their settings. Just follow that link, log in and you'll see on the bottom of that page is a checkbox to agree to the T&Cs of the compeition.

@ Mike

It says 'all readers of the register' so I presume they have to make it open to all registred users but some clarity would be nice.

I also notice they've never actually announces who wins these things either...

WTF?

Hmmm

"microSD slot which can handle cards of up to 1 GB" *

I'd better tell the 2GB microSD card in mine that it needs to lose weight!!

*it supposedly handles cards up to 32GB.

@Gerard Krupa

After I log in, I don't see the T&C link mentioning the competition. It's only there when I'm logged out.

FAIL

free phone?

Er, wot?

"No purchase necessary, but winners may need to agree to an airtime contract and/or service subscription to use the device for phone calls and email."

So what would you actually win? A contract that doesn't quite rip your ass wide open?

This topic is closed for new posts.