The crew of space shuttle Atlantis has arrived at Kennedy Space Center ahead of Monday's slated launch of mission STS-129 to the International Space Station. The Atlantis crew. Pic: NASA Posing for the camera on the tarmac were (from left) mission specialist Leland Melvin, pilot Barry E Wilmore, commander Charles O Hobaugh, …
That team photo is great. Everyone has identical smiles, except for the guy on the left who clearly didn't hear the photographer say "cheese" because he's too busy listening in to a conversation just off camera to our right.
They really should get better outfits - they look like someone who might come round to fix your boiler.
Something in silver methinks and catsuits for any ladies who might be about to blasted into orbit (UFO purple wigs optional).
Is there a countdown of the number of launches left before the (currently planned) end-of-life for the Shuttle?
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids