The crew of space shuttle Atlantis has arrived at Kennedy Space Center ahead of Monday's slated launch of mission STS-129 to the International Space Station. The Atlantis crew. Pic: NASA Posing for the camera on the tarmac were (from left) mission specialist Leland Melvin, pilot Barry E Wilmore, commander Charles O Hobaugh, …
That team photo is great. Everyone has identical smiles, except for the guy on the left who clearly didn't hear the photographer say "cheese" because he's too busy listening in to a conversation just off camera to our right.
They really should get better outfits - they look like someone who might come round to fix your boiler.
Something in silver methinks and catsuits for any ladies who might be about to blasted into orbit (UFO purple wigs optional).
Is there a countdown of the number of launches left before the (currently planned) end-of-life for the Shuttle?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan