An e-book reader with foldable screen - similar to the Readius - will be launched next year, Taiwanese manufacturer Wistron has claimed. Brian Chong, Product Planning Chief at Taiwanese manufacturer Wistron, said that his firm is currently developing a handheld device with flexible e-paper display measuring between 5in and 6in …
Looks ucking fugly.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action