An e-book reader with foldable screen - similar to the Readius - will be launched next year, Taiwanese manufacturer Wistron has claimed. Brian Chong, Product Planning Chief at Taiwanese manufacturer Wistron, said that his firm is currently developing a handheld device with flexible e-paper display measuring between 5in and 6in …
Looks ucking fugly.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...