An e-book reader with foldable screen - similar to the Readius - will be launched next year, Taiwanese manufacturer Wistron has claimed. Brian Chong, Product Planning Chief at Taiwanese manufacturer Wistron, said that his firm is currently developing a handheld device with flexible e-paper display measuring between 5in and 6in …
Looks ucking fugly.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire