Samsung only announced its open mobile platform alternative to Android two days ago, but the first image of what may be the first Bada-based smartphone has already appeared online. samsung_bada_smartphone Could this be Samsung's first Bada smartphone? Source: GSM Helpdesk Nothing has been revealed about the mystery device’s …
Are you sure it's open source? I don't see any reference to that on the (laughable) website --- did you tyop for 'open platform'? (Open platforms typically mean that anyone can write apps for them, provided you're willing to pay/NDA/sign up for the SDK. Closed platforms mean that the SDK isn't available.)
A deal hooked up with Microsoft search?
Would this produce the Godfather phone?
I'll let the cogs whir on that one for a while...
If that's real...
...that looks fabulous.
It's rectangular, touch-screen, shiny, and black?
Stop the presses!
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job