Motorola, having failed to sell off its mobile division, is reportedly considering flogging everything else instead, demonstrating that there's more than one way to skin a dead horse. Reuters reports that the company has hired JP Morgan to advise it on selling off its television set-top box and network divisions, for somewhere …
Isn't that kinda like having a rusty old banger that you really want to get rid of, but since no-one will buy it you just sell your house, your other decent car, and everything else that you own? At the end of the day, won't Motorola just be left with the very thing they wanted to be shot of, and very little else?
Hey, ill buy the set top box division.
i have... *looking* ... $27.42.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes