Motorola, having failed to sell off its mobile division, is reportedly considering flogging everything else instead, demonstrating that there's more than one way to skin a dead horse. Reuters reports that the company has hired JP Morgan to advise it on selling off its television set-top box and network divisions, for somewhere …
Isn't that kinda like having a rusty old banger that you really want to get rid of, but since no-one will buy it you just sell your house, your other decent car, and everything else that you own? At the end of the day, won't Motorola just be left with the very thing they wanted to be shot of, and very little else?
Hey, ill buy the set top box division.
i have... *looking* ... $27.42.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great