Motorola, having failed to sell off its mobile division, is reportedly considering flogging everything else instead, demonstrating that there's more than one way to skin a dead horse. Reuters reports that the company has hired JP Morgan to advise it on selling off its television set-top box and network divisions, for somewhere …
Isn't that kinda like having a rusty old banger that you really want to get rid of, but since no-one will buy it you just sell your house, your other decent car, and everything else that you own? At the end of the day, won't Motorola just be left with the very thing they wanted to be shot of, and very little else?
Hey, ill buy the set top box division.
i have... *looking* ... $27.42.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?