Intel's first 'Arrandale' 32/45nm Core i CPU+GPUs for laptops will debut during H1 2010, but the chip giant may be easing back on its introduction schedule. Back in July 2009, roadmaps suggested seven of the processors would arrive during the first half of 2010, but the latest information from notebook makers, by way of a …
vs. AMD combined product...
Am I correct then in assuming that AMD's2010 CPU+GPU product will compete in the roughly siame market as this Intel stuff - the notebook and thin notebook market?
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat