Intel's first 'Arrandale' 32/45nm Core i CPU+GPUs for laptops will debut during H1 2010, but the chip giant may be easing back on its introduction schedule. Back in July 2009, roadmaps suggested seven of the processors would arrive during the first half of 2010, but the latest information from notebook makers, by way of a …
vs. AMD combined product...
Am I correct then in assuming that AMD's2010 CPU+GPU product will compete in the roughly siame market as this Intel stuff - the notebook and thin notebook market?
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY